Charles D. "Chuck" Pierce serves as President of Global Spheres, Inc. (GSI) in Corinth, Texas. This is an apostolic, prophetic ministry that is being used to gather and mobilize the worshipping Triumphant Reserve throughout the world. GSI facilitates other ministries as well, and participates in regional and national gatherings to develop new Kingdom paradigms. Peter and Doris Wagner complete the leadership team of this new wineskin. Chuck also serves as President of Glory of Zion International Ministries, a ministry that aligns Jew and Gentile. He is known for his accurate prophetic gifting which helps direct nations, cities, churches and individuals in understanding the times and seasons in which we live.
Chuck has a degree in Business from Texas A&M, Master’s work in Cognitive Systems from the University of North Texas, and a D. Min. from the Wagner Leadership Institute.
He has co-authored seven books with Rebecca Wagner Sytsema:
- Possessing Your Inheritance (Renew Books, updated in 2009)
- Protecting Your Home from Spiritual Darkness (Regal Books, 2004)
- The Future War of the Church (Regal, revised in 2007)
- God’s Now Time (Regal Books, 2006)
- When God Speaks (Regal Books, 2005)
- Prayers That Outwit the Enemy (Regal Books, 2004).
He has also co-authored:
- The Worship Warrior (Regal Books, 2002) with John Dickson
- Restoring Your Shield of Faith (Regal Books, 2003) with Robert Heidler
- Releasing the Prophetic Destiny of a Nation (Destiny Image, 2005) with Dutch Sheets
- One Thing: How to Keep Your Faith in a World of Chaos (Destiny Image, 2006) w/ Pam Pierce
- The Rewards of Simplicity (Chosen, 2009) with Pam Pierce
- A Time to Advance with Robert and Linda Heidler
As sole author, he has written:
- Reordering Your Day (Glory of Zion International Ministries, Inc., 2006)
- God’s Unfolding Battle Plan (Regal Books, 2007)
- Interpreting the Times (Charisma House, 2008)
- Redeeming the Time (Charisma House, 2009)
- Time to Defeat the Devil (Charisma House, 2011)
Chuck, his wife Pam and six children and eight grandchildren.